Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Blog...Really?

So why does one really start a blog? Is it for therapeutic reasons? Is it to get their ideas out to the population? Is it to change the world? I have no clue. Why am I starting a blog? Simple: because sometimes I have stories to tell, or observations to make, or just things to say and frankly, it takes to long to write it in a journal.

These are the adventures of me. I am almost 30 years old, more than a little lost in terms of what I want to do when I grow up, but still one of the luckiest girls in the world. I have a loving family, amazing friends, and a hobby that means more to me than anything. Oh and I have a job....definitely not one of the highlights of my life, but it pays the bills and allows me to have a little fun (very little, but there you go.)

Why the title "That Is Just How I Roll?" I am quirky. I know this. I don't deny it. In fact, I would say that my quirkiness is 60% of my appeal. My coined phrase that I use many times daily, is "That is just how I roll..." because it's true. You can love it or hate it, but that is what makes me, me.

So, hopefully you'll follow me on my adventures, or at least read my musings. Who knows? I am going to write them either way. Why? Because that is just how I roll....

No comments:

Post a Comment